Monday, October 13, 2008

.: epy eid mubarak :.

raya mood is filling the air. despite that, i'm still glued with amazing tasks. perhaps some story that was came out in adec somehow inspired students like me to choose wether to be an eagle or a duck..erm, so this raya mood not going to turn me into duck obviously...knowing that this subject is not over yet, i'm still devoted attending the classes. who knows learning chatting the other day can make me widen my coverage of friends.
by now, I should have my very own idea of future classroom.. colourful class, air-conditioned,inspiring kids,small library,smartboard, bla bla bla... phyically it was perfect for me. Somehow, to reflect back to the idea in malaysian context, I would probably be dreaming. So classroom management in teaching & learning that I might want to reinforce. just remember, adjustment is important in any shape and condition in my class

rise and shine!!

No comments:

Funny Tech VC

video from a fren!

Superman dance

Superman dance 2

galz crank dat